Guest post by Gloria Kopp.
Every business these days needs a strong online presence. If you don’t have one, this makes it much more difficult to get noticed by potential customers. You need to nurture and spend time with your online presence to get it where you want it to be.
Don’t know where to start? No worries. This guide holds all the tips and tools that you’ll need.
Be active on social media
Most people get most of their news and information on social media, so you need to be there too. Post often on the right social media sites, and remember to interact with your followers. Keeping active shows you’re current and relevant.
It’s important to give the impression your site is active by blogging often, Try and do this on a regular basis, such as every day, week, month, or whatever is possible for you. This shows visitors that you’re still alive and relevant, as well as giving them useful and engaging content. Plus, regular updates will encourage the search engines to index your site more favourably.
Pay attention to your SEO
Your online presence is reliant on you getting clicks on your site. To increase your chances, you should pay attention to your SEO (Search Engine Optimisation). Use keywords carefully to focus on the right people seeing what you’re posting, and they’ll be more likely to share it around.
Stay on top of the latest trends
You’ll need to make sure you stay current with what’s happening in the world. This means if anything new and exciting happens in your industry, you need to be ready to make the most of it. As soon as this happens, start posting and blogging about it. This is a good way to get more traffic and visitors viewing your site.
Make your site mobile friendly
Most people now look at sites on their phones, rather than on a PC. Therefore you’ll need to make your site responsive for mobile viewers. If your site is not suitably optimised, your readers will find it harder to use, and will probably click away. If you make it easier for them, they will be more likely to stick around.
Are you able to give away anything useful or relevant to your audience? You could run a series of competitions on your site and social media for your products, including coupons for money off or providing e-books. People will keep following you if they can take part in contests every now and again.
Useful tools for building an online presence:
To put all the tips into practice, you’ll need some assistance. These tools will help you get the most out of your online presence.
– Mention: Use this tool to keep tabs on where your brand is being mentioned. You can see exactly what people are saying about you, wherever they are.
– Unbounce: This tool helps you build a landing page for your brand that will hold your audience’s attention. Keep more viewers around and even convert them into customers.
– Launch Crew: This tool is the easiest way to create a social media campaign. Create it using their templates, ask your colleagues and friends to get involved, and then launch it.
– Boomessays: A good online presence depends on excellent copy editing. This service will edit your copy for you, making sure it’s perfect for publication.
– Buffer: Managing your social media can feel like a full time job all on its own. This tool allows you to manage every account you have from one place.
– Viraltag: Sharing visual content is a great way to get people’s attention. This tool gives you material to share that will always be relevant to your audience.
– Essayroo: This writing service can edit whatever you send their way, no matter how tight the time frame. They’re great for when you’re under pressure to get content out.
– Agora Pulse: Sharing on social media is great, but you need to know how well your posts are doing. You can use these tools to check exactly how far they’re reaching, and how they’re being reacted to.
– AWeber: This email tool helps you write perfect emails with their templates, and lets you check how they’re performing once you’ve sent them.
– Essay writers: If you can’t create the perfect copy, this writing service can. Send them the brief and they’ll write something that you’ll be able to use right away.
Now it’s your turn
These sites can help you both create and share excellent content regularly. You’ll need to find the ones that help your business out, and stick with them. You’ll be glad you did.
Now you have all of this information under your belt, you can get started making your online presence stronger. The more you work at it, the more followers will come to you. Then you’ll see just how valuable online marketing is!
About the author
Gloria Kopp is a web content writer and an e-learning consultant from Manville city. She graduated from University of Wyoming and started a career of a business writer, now she works as a part-time blog editor at Oxessays. She is also a regular contributor to websites such as Studydemic, Engadget and Huffington Post, etc. Read her latest post about Essayroo.