Would you like to learn how blogs aren't scary?
Live teleseminar: Thursday 14 May
• Have you been thinking about setting up a blog recently but have been putting it off?
• Do you want to know how a blog can help your business?
• Do you already have a blog but want some more tips on how to improve it?
Would having a blog help you market your business better?
Sometimes just having a website is not enough – you need to have somewhere where you can express yourself, providing on-going news about your business, educate your customers, promote new events or products – all in an environment that is publicly seen throughout the net.
A ‘brochure style’ website is far more difficult to update, needs the use of a webmaster and is seldom visited by the internet spiders. It’s a space on the web that just sits there, looking pretty, but doesn’t encourage interaction from your customers.
So what is different about a blog?
A blog is self-editing, thrives on regular input and spiders visit blogs hourly. It also uses applications to spread your word around the web easily, efficiently and automatically.
It encourages and succeeds on feedback and input from your readers, and can also be used as an archive for your articles and other information, as each post is allocated its individual URL.
The free software provided by the blogging platform is excellent for search engine optimisation, too.
So if you are interested in finding out more about blogs, then join me live for an hour’s teleseminar class (or if you can’t make the day a recording will be available).
You will discover how to:
• publicise your business to a wider audience
• increase your expert status
• let customers check you out before they buy
• bring more traffic to your website
• interact with potential customers
• provide an archive for your newsletter material
• work better with search engine optimisation
• help link you to social networking sites
But above all I want you to realise that blogs aren’t difficult technology to master, and that everybody can and should have one!
I will reassure you how unscary blogs are, and there will be a chance for those on the call to ask questions and provide their own opinions.
When is it? Thursday 14 May
What time is it? 8pm – 9pm (GMT+1)
What happens if you’re not free at this time? Register, and you will be automatically sent a recording of the teleseminar for you to listen at your leisure. Don’t forget if you have any questions, you are welcome to email them to me before the event.
What else is included? I will also send a pdf of the teleseminar’s notes and resource information so you won’t have to write everything down.
How much is it? The initial cost of this seminar is £27 –
but wait – if you book before Friday 8 May at 8pm you can register for only £17!
You will also be eligible for a competition to win my first two blogging packages for free!
• Book before 8pm on Friday 8 May to get the call for only £17 plus the recording
• Enter your name into a draw to receive first two blogging packages f*ree!
I really look forward to hearing you on this call.
Latest posts by Alice Elliott (see all)
- How to find the right web host for your blog - 13 January 2021
- Six trends which will shape social media in 2021 - 5 January 2021
- Making use of digital learning resources in the education sector - 24 December 2020
- How CoSchedule can augment your blogging and content creation - 23 December 2020